WorkCentre Digital Copier-Printer 18 PPM with Simplex, 350 Pages, Network Card, Bypass, 1 Tray, Inverter/Exit/OCT
Standard: Copy, Print, Fax
- up to 18 ppm (letter/A4)
- Maximum paper size of 297mm x 432mm.
- Up to a maximum of 1,850 sheets and 5 paper sources including the bypass tray.
- Tabletop or console model.
- Feed up to 216gsm media from most trays.
- First page out time is less than 7.5 seconds.
- Optional 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2).
- V34 and JBIG compression for fax transmission.
- PCL6, Adobe® PostScript® 3™ available.
- Maximum duty cycle up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate Toner delivers sharper, more uniform image quality, longer fuser life and less waste. This is patented technology that the competition does not have.
- Industry leading paper capacity in its class, in addition to the ability to feed the widest range of media.
- Powerful fax features include high-speed modem, JBIG compression, speed dials and group dials. Fax 2-sided documents automatically and also print incoming faxes 2-up.
- Benchmark tools to remotely view status, manage and administer the device.
- State-of-the-art SMart Kits keep downtime to a bare minimum by warning you ahead of time when you'll have to replace toner or print cartridges. With competitive products, you find out too late causing unnecessary service calls resulting in downtime.
- Auditron provides access control to the device which typically is available in high-end devices.
Features that Reduce Costs:
- EA toner that results in a longer fuser life and less waste giving you better reliability and a lower total cost-of-ownership over the life of the machine.
- Scan-to-email to distribute copies instead of hardcopy saves paper, mailing charges and time (optional).
- Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Fax directly from your desktop without the need to print and then fax, saving time and paper.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
- Multiple-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- High-speed fax at 33 Kbps reduces call duration so you save on your phone bills.
- JBIG Compression for faxes provides 20-80% efficiency in compression making the transmissions much faster.
Features that Save Time:
- Direct Fax, a timesaving feature where you can fax directly from your desktop via your print driver.
- Fast page out time of less than 7.5 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to load different sized documents into the document feeder without the need to break up the job into multiple jobs.
- SMart kits signal when you will need to replace the toner in advance, preventing downtime.
- Consumables are long lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
- CentreWare Internet Services can be used to set up to enter E-mail and Fax recipient addresses from your desktop saving you time.
- Speed Dial allows you to specify an e-mail address quickly using a 3-digit code assigned to the address. You can register up to 200 Speed Dial codes.
Features that Enhance Productivity:
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Multiple-up enables printing of up to 32 pages on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as thirty two-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job.
- Secure Send feature allows users to send a confidential fax to a mailbox. A password can be assigned to the mailbox to access the fax job received.
- CentreWare Internet Services provides ability to remotely perform machine setups or check device status.
- ScanSoft OmniPage and PaperPort software make it simpler than ever to turn paper into editable digital files. Storing, organizing and distributing documents are a breeze.
Xerox WorkCentre M118VP, Laser, 600 x 600 DPI, Mono faxing, 100 sheets, A3
Xerox WorkCentre M118VP. Print technology: Laser. Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Faxing: Mono faxing. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A3. Standard input capacity: 100 sheets. Standard output capacity: 250 sheets