40mm, 5000 RPM, 4.17 CFM, 38 dBA, 45000h
This triple fan hard drive cooler provides maximum airflow for hot-running hard drives, preventing overheating failures and extending the life of the drive.
The fan unit mounts in any free 5.25 inch drive bay, and the hard drive is mounted directly behind it using the supplied 3.5 inch to 5.25 inch adapter brackets; the fans draw fresh external air into the case through a removable, cleanable filter and blows the cooler air over the surface of the hard drive - a cost-effective solution that can help extend the life of hot running 7200 RPM, 10,000, or 15,000 RPM IDE and SCSI hard drives in servers or workstations.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Mounts into any standard 5.25in front bay to provide cooling for a 3.5in hard drive
- Three 40mm ball bearing cooling fans with a cleanable air filter for maximum cooling and reliability
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Keep a 3.5in hard drive running cooler for increased reliability
- Keep a high performance hard drive running cooler
- Increase system airflow for better air circulation and cooling in hotter environments
StarTech.com FANDRIVEBK, Hard disk drive, Fan, 1.57" (4 cm), 5000 RPM, 38 dB, 4.17 cfm
StarTech.com FANDRIVEBK. Suitable for: Hard disk drive, Type: Fan, Fan diameter: 1.57" (4 cm). Color of product: Black, Material: Plastic. Width: 5.91" (150 mm), Height: 1.57" (40 mm), Weight: 8.78 oz (249 g). Connector(s): LP4, Package length: 7.17" (18.2 cm)