Network KVM Switch Kit - For 2 PC's w/Cables Sets
- Control two PC’s with one monitor, one keyboard and one mouse.
- Cable sets included.
- The kit is supplied complete with cable sets of 1.8 and 3 meters.
- Suitable for PS/2 keyboards.
- Suitable for PS/2 mouse.
- Caps-Lock, NUM-lock and other assigned values will be stored in the memory.
- Supports all video modes up to 1920 x 1440 @ 200mHz.
- Signals you when it changes over.
- Controls 2 Pc with one keyboard, 1 monitor, and 1 mouse.
- Complete with high quality cable sets(VGA, 2x PS/2)of 2x1.8 m and 2x3m with PC99 connector colour codes.
- Maximim resolution 1920x1440.
- Operated via button on KVm switch or through a keyboard key combination.
- Metal housing.
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Pro, Logitech Net Mouse, and more.
- Support hot-plug capability - Add or Remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or the PC.
- Very High Video quality - Up to 1920x1440 with bandwidth of 200Mhz.
- No Software Required - easy PC selection via push buttons.
- Auto Scan Mode automatically selects monitors sequentially.
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored upon switching.
- LED display for easy status monitoring.
- Beep sound for switching port confirmation.
Sitecom Network KVM Switch Kit - For 2 PC's w/Cables Sets. Keyboard port type: PS/2, Mouse port type: PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1440 pixels. Bandwidth: 0.200 GHz. Weight: 15.7 oz (444 g). Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.95 x 1.69 x 4.72" (75 x 43 x 120 mm), Compatibility: 2 x IBM PC