USB Pocket Hub
With the USB Pocket Hub, you can provide your PC or Notebook with 4 extra USB ports. The compact dimensions of the USB Pocket Hub make it easy to take with you, making it ideal for mobile users who need to have extra
connection possibilities available at any location. Thanks to the integrated cable, the USB Pocket Hub can be directly connected, so that you then have the possibility to connect extra USB devices, such as a scanner, a printer or a digital camera to your PC or Notebook. The Hub can be powered via the USB-port of the PC.
- Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.1.
- All downstream port support full-speed and low-speed operations.
- Individual power switch on each port.
- Soft start for slow turn-on feature to prevent high inrush from the initial powered capacitive loads.
- Reset by upstream attachment or programmable reconfiguration.
- Bus fault detection and recovery.
- Provides four downstream port and one upstream port.
Sitecom USB Pocket Hub, 12 Mbit/s, USB1.1 / 2.0, 64 MB, 6.35 oz (180 g), USB 1.1, Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Sitecom USB Pocket Hub. Data transfer rate: 12 Mbit/s. Minimum system requirements: USB1.1 / 2.0, Minimum RAM: 64 MB. Package weight: 6.35 oz (180 g). Interface: USB 1.1, Compatible operating systems: Win 98SE/ME/2000/XP, Package dimensions (WxDxH): 8.66 x 5.73 x 1.38" (220 x 145.5 x 35 mm)