320GB 3.5" SATA II
The Seagate SV35 Series hard drive is the first drive specifically engineered and optimized for digital video recording in security and surveillance applications.
Increased SDVR Performance
- Increased video data rates (480Mb/s)enable higher-performance video recording.
- Optimized to record multiple,simultaneous video streams.
- Engineered to maintain high video data integrity.
- Designed for 24x7 operation and high write duty cycles.
- 1,000,000 hours MTBF in 24x7 video surveillance applications.
- Fewer moving parts.
- Lower power consumption.
- Reduced heat generation.
Tailored for the Video Surveillance Industry
- Technical and marketing support infrastructure dedicated to video surveillance customers.
- Second-generation SDVR drive — evolving with emerging industry requirements.
- Advanced application design and technical advice available through Seagate Design Service Centers in U.S. and Singapore.
Seagate SV35 Series 320GB 3.5" SATA II, 3.5", 320 GB, 7200 RPM, Serial ATA II, 16 MB, HDD
Seagate SV35 Series 320GB 3.5" SATA II. Hard drive size: 3.5", Hard drive capacity: 320 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA II, Device type: HDD, Drive device, buffer size: 16 MB