Hapro Manual 160x160 High Power
Top quality, crank-operated projection screen in a large selection of various aspect ratios, sizes and screen fabrics.
Mounting brackets and case are made of steel with galvanised inner side and white powder coated outside (RAL 9016) with light grey, plastic end caps.
- High Power: double-sided coated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; high gain 2.8, viewing angle 25º L/R, weight approx. 680 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.43 mm.
- Datalux M: double-sided calandered vinyl on a non woven fiberglass carrier with black backing; increased gain 1.5, viewing angle 35º L/R, weight approx. 1400 gr/m² and thickness approx. 1.0 mm.
- Video format (4:3) has a black border of 5 cm all around.
- Screen fabrics Matte White M, Datalux M and High Power.
- Formats square (1:1) and video (4:3).
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Square format (1:1) has a black border of 2.5 cm on left/right side (from 240 cm width, 5 cm border L/R).
- Matte White M: double-sided calandered vinyl on a non woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 1350 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.95 mm.
- Triangular support rolls away completely into case. Ideal for building in or recessed ceilings.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta Hapro Manual 160x160 High Power. Viewable screen width (W): 59.4" (151 cm), Viewable screen height (H): 59.4" (151 cm), Aspect ratio: 1:1, Format: Square