SlimCinema 153x200 Matte White S
The manual projection screens are operated using a crank or spring mechanism. The manual screens are ideal for applications in rooms where an electrical connection is either not possible or undesirable. Manual screens are extremely suitable for applications in classrooms, training rooms, meeting rooms as well as at home.
Most compact, hand-operated projection screens with spring mechanism, equipped with an extra high black border at the top for optimal viewing height.
- Simple pull-out system locks at every desired viewing height.
- Spring mechanism guarantees smooth rolling and retracting of screen fabric.
- Easy mounting on wall, ceiling and/or in soffit via integrated hanging brackets.
- Screen fabric Matte White S.
- Formats video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9).
- Besides a black border of 5 cm all around, Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats also have an extra high, black border.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0 and viewing angle 50º L/R.
- Case colours in white and black.
- Projecta products satisfy the strictest quality and safety requirements in Europe and are CE approved. Projecta ensures that the quality of its products are monitored by the TÜV/GS programme.
Projecta SlimCinema 153x200 Matte White S, 100", 74.8" (190 cm), 56.3" (143 cm), 4:3
Projecta SlimCinema 153x200 Matte White S. Diagonal: 100", Viewable screen width (W): 74.8" (190 cm), Viewable screen height (H): 56.3" (143 cm), Aspect ratio: 4:3, Format: Video