Transcription Set 7177
Sophistication meets simplicity
Advanced technology doesn’t have to be complicated. The SpeechExec Transcription Set 7177 is a digital transcription system specifically designed to make transcription easy and intuitive. The ergonomic accessories and innovative transcription software let you easily and efficiently manage jobs by displaying all relevant information such as jobs marked as priority and each job’s transcription status. SpeechExec Transcription Set 7177 is the sophisticated solution that simply lets you get on with your job.
Manage your workload
- Visual job overview allows more efficient organization and planning of workloads
- Visual workflow management facilitates priority documents to be transcribed in order of your preference
- Access to job information during transcription provides all relevant dictation data, such as length, author name, key words and priority status.
- Job status indicator shows if a dictation is pending, in progress or completed
- Automatic transfer of dictation files via network
- SpeechExec Transcribe Software
- Foot Control
- USB Software Dongle
- Installation Guide
Philips SpeechExec LFH7177 Transcription set, 64 MB, 150 MB, Pentium II 233 MHz, USB, Windows 2000(SP4), XP(SP2)
Philips SpeechExec LFH7177 Transcription set. Minimum RAM: 64 MB, Minimum storage drive space: 150 MB, Minimum processor: Pentium II 233 MHz. Minimum system requirements: USB, Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000(SP4), XP(SP2)