- Disconnect all equipment from the power outlets. Connect the equipment to the power outlets only after you have finished hooking up everything. Never make or change connections with equipment connected to the power outlet.
- Connect the EURO AV1 AUDIO/VIDEO on the rear panel of this DVD/VCR to the SCART input on the TV using the SCART cable (supplied).
- Connect your existing RF cable from the Antenna TV signal directly to the AERIAL jack on the rear of the DVD/VCR. If you have a Cable Box (or Satellite Receiver), connect the OUT jack of the Cable Box/Satellite Receiver to the AERIAL jack on the DVD/VCR using an RF coaxial cable (not supplied).
- Connect the supplied black RF cable to the DVD/VCR’s RF-OUT jack and to your TV’s ANTENNA IN jack. The TV’s ANTENNA IN jack could be labelled 75-ohm, TV IN, or RF IN. Check your TV manual for details.
- Connect the power cords of the DVD/VCR,TV, and Cable Box (if applicable) to a power outlet.
- Turn on the TV power. Set the TV to a video channel. (See the accompanying DVD/VCR owner’s manual for details.)
- Press STANDBY-ON/POWER 2 on the DVD/VCR or its remote to turn on the DVD/VCR. The first time you turn on the DVD/VCR, you should complete the VCR setup. See the other side of this Quick-Use Guide for
Philips DVD-Video/VHSspe DVP3100V, PAL, 8 - 20 Hz, 8 - 44 Hz, 100 dB, 100 dB, 95 dB
Philips DVD-Video/VHSspe DVP3100V. Analog signal format system: PAL. Frequency response CD: 8 - 20 Hz, Frequency response DVD: 8 - 44 Hz, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100 dB. Power consumption (typical): 17 W. Color of product: Silver. Weight: 8.95 lbs (4.06 kg)