The new A4 Mono B4520 MFP (Multifunction Product) is a new addition to the Oki product offering, enabling you to benefit from the convenience and efficiency of being able to print, scan, copy and fax all in one machine. It combines a whole host of features that will maximise business productivity, making it ideal for the individual or small office.
No longer is there any need to invest in many products - you now only need to purchase one, which will allow you to optimise space more efficiently in your office and rationalise your costs. Colour scanning, sending and faxing a two-sided document can be done in one manipulation, whilst the high capacity paper tray and the Automatic Document Feeder enables unattended scanning, copying and faxing.
The B4520 MFP also delivers a fast 20 pages per minute print speed and a high monthly duty cycle which ensures hassle-free printing and copying. So not only does it offer true reliability, it is easy to use and offers outstanding value for money. Users can also benefit from the "Ask Oki" support service - a button on the print driver screen that takes users straight to an information-packed website specific to the B4520 MFP.
- 20 ppm print speed delivered to your desktop.
- Advanced document management software that supports the archiving and management of all digitised documents.
- 50 sheet Automatic Document feeder (ADF) for colour duplex scanning to email, for copying and for faxing.
- Flatbed colour scanning for flexible copy and scan handling.
- High capacity consumables and high monthly duty cycle for low user intervention.
- 2.5 second Modem transmission enables professional business class faxing.
- 'Ask Oki' button - leads to a dedicated website specific to the B4520 MFP.
OKI B4520 MFP 9600dpi, Laser, 600 x 600 DPI, Colour scanning, Mono faxing, 250 sheets, A4
OKI B4520 MFP 9600dpi. Print technology: Laser. Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI. Scanning: Colour scanning. Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 2400 DPI. Faxing: Mono faxing. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4. Standard input capacity: 250 sheets. Standard output capacity: 100 sheets