9-pins, 375 cps, 127KB, parallel, USB 2.0
The Microline 280 Elite is Oki's smallest dot matrix printer offering perfect print quality at very low cost. High reliability and very compact dimensions make it especially suited for front/back office applications and industrial environments (multipart forms, logs, labels etc.). The Microline 280 Elite is ideal for integration into measurement and control systems. Also available in DC version for mobile or remote use.
- Compact 80 column dot-matrix printer.
- Oki's unique, high durability 9 pin print head.
- Multi-part continuous forms handling (original + 3 copies).
- Up to 375 characters per second print speed.
- Resident fonts and barcodes.
- Dedicated label printer.
- Suited to harsh environments.
OKI ML280 Elite DC, 240 x 216 DPI, A4 (210 x 297 mm), 80 characters, 375 cps, 333 cps, 63 cps
OKI ML280 Elite DC. Maximum resolution: 240 x 216 DPI, Maximum print size: A4 (210 x 297 mm), Printing width: 80 characters. Maximum print speed: 375 cps, Maximum print speed (draft): 333 cps, Maximum print speed (LQ): 63 cps. Print head: 9-pin, Print direction: Bi-direction, Standard printer languages: IBM ProPrinter,OKI ML. Standard tray media types: Envelopes, Labels. Buffer size: 128 KB