Microline 280 Elite
The Microline 280 Elite is Oki's smallest dot matrix printer offering perfect print quality at very low cost. High reliability and very compact dimensions make it especially suited for front/back office applications and industrial environments (multipart forms, logs, labels etc.). The Microline 280 Elite is ideal for integration into measurement and control systems. Also available in DC version for mobile or remote use.
- Compact 80 column dot-matrix printer.
- Oki's unique, high durability 9 pin print head.
- Multi-part continuous forms handling (original + 3 copies).
- Up to 375 characters per second print speed.
- Resident fonts and barcodes.
- Dedicated label printer.
- Suited to harsh environments.
OKI Microline 280 Elite, 240 x 216 DPI, A4 (210 x 297 mm), 375 cps, 128 KB, 54 dB, 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)
OKI Microline 280 Elite. Maximum resolution: 240 x 216 DPI, Maximum print size: A4 (210 x 297 mm). Maximum print speed: 375 cps. Buffer size: 128 KB. Noise level: 54 dB. Weight: 9.92 lbs (4.5 kg)