Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 Wireless NL
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 enables busy professionals to create documents and e-mails, fill out forms, and streamline workflow tasks—all by speaking! Dragon NaturallySpeaking is about three times faster than typing, and up to 99% accurate. Talk to your computer and your words instantly appear in the full Microsoft® Office® Suite, plus Microsoft Internet Explorer, Corel® WordPerfect®, Lotus® Notes®, and virtually all other Windows®-based applications. And even better, you can create voice commands that execute multi-step computer tasks instantly—imagine the time you’ll save! Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 is section 508 certified, and offers complete hands-free use of the PC for users with disabilities. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 also includes optional tools for network deployments, such as support for Citrix thin clients.
- More accurate than ever before, Dragon NaturallySpeaking® 9 is often more accurate than typing. Dragon NaturallySpeaking never makes a spelling mistake, and it actually gets smarter the more you use it!
FASTER THAN TYPING!
- Most people speak over 120 words per minute, but type less than 40 words a minute. Dragon NaturallySpeaking lets you create letters and e-mails about three times faster than typing by hand!
SO EASY TO USE!
- You’ll be dictating letters, e-mails and surfing the web by voice right away! No script reading required to get started. We even include a full set of on-screen tutorials, and a Nuance approved noise-canceling microphone.
USE WITH ANY WINDOWS PROGRAM!
- Use your voice to dictate, edit and control virtually any Windows application, including the full Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Corel® WordPerfect®.
- Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking from any PC on your organization's network, including a Citrix thin client.
- Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets. Convenient to use with a Tablet PC system!
- Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking is Section 508 certified to give people with disabilities complete hands-free use of the PC. The ideal tool to assist people with carpal tunnel syndrome or other repetitive stress injuries.
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 Wireless NL, 1024 MB, 512 MB, Intel Pentium / 1 GHz, Microsoft Windows XP (SP1) Home & Professional, 2000 (SP4), Microsoft Internet Explorer 5, CD-ROM
Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 9 Wireless NL. Minimum hard disk space: 1024 MB, Minimum RAM: 512 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium / 1 GHz