Matrox TripleHead2Go is an external multi-display upgrade that adds up to three monitors to your notebook or desktop computer.
Matrox TripleHead2Go is an external multi-display upgrade that adds up to three monitors to your notebook or desktop computer. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity increases and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience, this small box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across up to three monitors. Available in DisplayPort, Digital, or Analog Editions.
* Run three independent monitors from your notebook or desktop computer even if that system only supports a one monitor output*
* A three monitor setup lets you organize your workspace more efficiently, multi-task more comfortably and make fewer errors
* Open a different application on each monitor or stretch one application across three monitors for the ultimate in Surround Graphics
* Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view
* Uses your system's existing graphics card to deliver a stable platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
* Quick and easy to install; there's no need to open the computer case or insert components
* External device that won't void your system warranty
* Includes Matrox PowerDesk software for Windows and Mac
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display**
* PC and Mac compatible
* monitors powered by TripleHead2Go must run at the same resolution.
** Available on TripleHead2Go DP Edition only
Matrox TripleHead2Go Analog Edition. Video port type: VGA. Color of product: Black. Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.21 x 3.78 x 0.945" (107 x 96 x 24 mm). Packaging content: • One 2-foot HD-15-to-HD15 (analog) monitor cable • One 2-foot DVI-I to VGA cable • External...