Wireless-G Broadband Router with RangeBooster
Since both standards are built in, you can protect your investment in existing 802.11b infrastructure, and migrate to the new screaming fast Wireless-G standard as your needs grow.
The Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router is really three devices in one box. First, there's the Wireless Access Point, which lets you connect Wireless-G or Wireless-B devices to the network. There's also a built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 Switch to connect your wired-Ethernet devices. Connect four PCs directly, or daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need. Finally, the Router function ties it all together and lets your whole network share a high-speed cable or DSL Internet connection.
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless-G Broadband Router can encrypt all wireless transmissions. The Router can serve as a DHCP Server, has NAT technology to protect against Internet intruders, supports VPN pass-through, and can be configured to filter internal users' access to the Internet. Configuration is a snap with the web browser-based configuration utility.
With the Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router at the center of your home or office network, you can share a high-speed Internet connection, files, printers, and multi-player games with the flexibility, speed, and security you need!
- All-in-one Internet-sharing Router, 4-port Switch, and Wireless-G Access Point.
- Wireless data rates up to 54Mbps—5 times faster than Wireless-B (802.11b).
- Shares a single Internet connection and other resources with Ethernet wired and Wireless-G clients.
- Also interoperates with Wireless-B Devices.
- Advanced wireless security with 128-bit WEP encryption, MAC or IP address filtering.
- RangeBooster (MIMO) technology for dramatically increased range.
Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router with RangeBooster. Channels quantity: 13 channels. Networking standards: IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u. Supported network protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBOIS. Security algorithms: WPA, Firewall security: SPI. LED indicators: DMZ, WLAN, LAN (1, 2, 3, 4)