ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
Expand the function of your ThinkPad X60 Series notebook by snapping it into the ThinkPad X6 UltraBase. This simple, quick-attach solution adds a wide array of expansion capabilities, but is small enough to carry anywhere.
Features & Benefits:
• Streamlined design for easy portability - Ideal for use in the office, at home or on the road
• Ultrabay Slim media bay for device expansion - Supports Ultrabay Slim CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo and Multi-Burner drives. It can also house a second ThinkPad hard drive (requires Hard Disk Drive installation kit)
•Audio/video capability - Integrated stereo speakers, microphone in, headphone out and VGA monitor port
• Communication ports - Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) and modem (RJ-11)
• Standard device ports - 4 USB 2.0, serial and parallel
• System power-on button and easy ejection lever
• Integrated key lock and security lock slot let you secure your ThinkPad notebook and your ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
• Power pass-through to fuel your system and recharge the battery - Uses the ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter, which ships with X60 Series systems and is also available separately as an accessory (40Y770x)
• The X6 UltraBase also supports the ThinkPad Advanced Ultrabay Battery for up to 11 hours of unplugged mobile computing - when used in combination with the high-capacity system battery (40Y7003) on select models
• Backed by a Limited Warranty from Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase, 23.6 oz (670 g), 10.6 x 9.37 x 0.945" (270 x 238 x 24 mm)
Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase. Weight: 23.6 oz (670 g). Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.6 x 9.37 x 0.945" (270 x 238 x 24 mm)