ThinkPad Advanced Mini Dock - United Kingdom
The ThinkPad Advanced Mini Dock offers enhanced cable management and connectivity in a surprisingly small form factor. It is ideal for notebook users who need quick and easy access to peripherals but do not require full desktop expansion capability.
Features & Benefits:
- Top-left corner alignment for easy system attachment
- Step-by-step LEDs and convenient buttons for easy system ejection
- Standard device ports - 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 PS/2 port for keyboard or mouse, serial and parallel ports
- Audio/video ports - Microphone in, headphone out, S/PDIF (digital audio), DVI, VGA
- Communication ports - Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) and modem (RJ-11)
- Integrated key lock and security lock slot to secure both the ThinkPad notebook and the Advanced Mini Dock
- 90W AC adapter - Recharges the ThinkPad system battery while powering all functions of the Advanced Mini Dock
- Compatible with next generation (60 Series and higher) ThinkPad Z, T and R Series notebooks. Does not support earlier ThinkPad models
- Backed by a Limited Warranty from Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
Lenovo ThinkPad Advanced Mini Dock - United Kingdom, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, 5 - 35 °C, 8 - 95%, 31.7 oz (900 g), 13.1 x 8.39 x 2.13" (334 x 213 x 54 mm)
Lenovo ThinkPad Advanced Mini Dock - United Kingdom. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Weight: 31.7 oz (900 g). Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.1 x 8.39 x 2.13" (334 x 213 x 54 mm)