AMD E2-1800 1.7GHz, 2GB DDR3, 320GB / 7200rpm, 11.6" HD LED, AMD Radeon HD 7340, Ethernet, WLAN 802.11n, Bluetooth, WWAN capable, Windows 7 Pro 64 preload w/ Windows 8 Pro 64 Licence
TOUGH ENOUGH FOR EVERY SCHOOL; TAILORED FOR YOURS.
Built for schools and colleges-the toughest working environment of all, the ThinkPad X131e offers the latest features all protected by the most durable laptop design out there.
- Stronger ports and keyboard, stainless steel hinge brackets
- Rubber bumpers around the top cover
- Always-on Active Protection System™ to prevent HDD shock
- Top cover Wireless Activity LED for easy class monitoring
- Unique to schools*: custom colors, asset tags and bios modifications
- Asset Tagging*: find lost laptops easily
- Dual array microphones, keystroke noise suppression and 720p HD webcam, perfect for distance-learning environments
- ThinkVantage software for manageability and security
- Two USB 3.0 ports and HDMI out
Do More with Services
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support and protect your ThinkPad X131e investment. Lenovo Services lets you focus on your customers and business, not your IT.
- Priority Technical Support: Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, rapid response and resolution. (Not available in all regions.)
- Warranty Upgrades — Onsite and Next Business Day: Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair services at your home or office.
- Warranty Extensions (1 to 5 Years' Total Duration): This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your valuable investment, and potentially lower the cost of ownership over time.
- Accidental Damage Protection: Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.
- Keep Your Drive Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind to know that your valuable data is secure.
- Asset Tagging Systems come equipped with a professional, flexible asset tag based on your exact specifications. PCs are easily identifiable and trackable right out of the box.
- RECOMMENDED SERVICES: Priority Technical Support + Accidental Damage Protection
Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, AMD E, 1.7 GHz, 11.6", 1366 x 762 pixels, 2 GB, 320 GB
Lenovo ThinkPad X131e. Product type: Notebook, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: AMD E, Processor model: E2-1800, Processor frequency: 1.7 GHz. Display diagonal: 11.6", Display resolution: 1366 x 762 pixels. Internal memory: 2 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 320 GB, Storage media: HDD. On-board graphics adapter model: AMD Radeon HD 7340. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional Preload. Product color: Black. Weight: 3.92 lbs (1.78 kg)