Intel Server System SR1550AL - Bastidor - 2 v
This is Intel's latest generation of enterprise-level, rackoptimized system level solutions. Processing power, reliable memory infrastructure, and redundant networking are critical requirements in growing companies, as well as higher flexibility in data storage and security. The rack-optimized systems from Intel provide different levels of power and cooling redundancy and flexible storage solutions including 2.5” SATA or SAS drives, as well as support for both tape drives and optical drives.
- 1 x PCI Express x8, 1 x I/O Expansion Module Slot(PCI Express x4) and 1 x Intel® Adaptive Slot4.
- Up to 8 x 2.5” hot-swap SAS/SATA Optional slim-line Optical Drive.
- Midplane with integrated 8-port SAS Controller and hot-swap SAS/SATA backplane capable of RAID 0, 1, 10 or intelligent RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 50 via the Intel® RAID Activation Key.
- 650-watt, dual-line cord 1+1 PFC (fully redundant configuration requires second power module, order code ASR1550PS).
- Supports five dual-rotor, variable speed fans and two power supply module fans.
- Intel® Server Board S5000PAL.
Intel Server Systems SR1550AL, Intel 5000P, LGA 771 (Socket J), 1.333 GHz, 32 GB, SATA/SAS, Gigabit Ethernet
Intel Server Systems SR1550AL. Motherboard chipset: Intel 5000P, Processor socket: LGA 771 (Socket J), Supported processor frequency (max): 1.333 GHz. Maximum internal memory: 32 GB. Controller interface type: SATA/SAS. Networking features: Gigabit Ethernet. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 16 MB