TS 2X32P0735 73GB U320 HS HARD DRIVE 15K NS (NMS)
Increase your throughput in select xSeries servers with the next generation of high-speed Ultra320 SCSI hard disk drives (HDDs). Ultra320 SCSI drives provide top-of-the-line performance for business-critical, disk-intensive applications such as e-business, transaction processing, data maining and data warehousing. Ultra320 SCSI technology combines interface data transfer rates of up to 320MBps, reduced overhead and enhanced flow control to help deliver dramatic performance gains. This HDD option provides a high-performance, wide bandwidth data path to provide high levels of performance. And at 15,000rpm spindle speeds, these are IBM's highest-performing HDDs. Improved diagnostics and data protection, as well as hot-swap capabilities with direct docking, help reduce downtime. For even greater reliability, you can create high-perfomance RAID arrays. Simply connect your drives to either an onboard Ultra320 SCSI controller with integrated mirroring capabilities or an IBM ServeRAID-6M Controller, available on select xSeries servers.
Features & Benefits:
• Ultra320 SCSI interface provides wide bandwidth for multi-drive, concurrent, streaming data transfers
• This HDD docks directly into the hot-swap backplane of supported Ultra320-compatible servers.
• 3.5-inch, 1-inch high, slim-line form factor allows maximum installations in supported xSeries servers
• 15,000rpm HDDs are IBM's top performing drives
• Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) can alert you of a problem before it occurs
• Rigorously tested through the IBM ServerProven program, giving you confidence that your xSeries storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
IBM TS 2X32P0735 73GB U320, 73 GB, 15000 RPM, SCSI, 8 MB
IBM TS 2X32P0735 73GB U320. Hard drive capacity: 73 GB, Hard drive speed: 15000 RPM, Hard drive interface: SCSI, Drive device, buffer size: 8 MB