1x Intel 5160 3 GHz (4 MB L2 Cache), 2x 512 MB PC2-5300 667 MHz DIMM, 0 GB SAS HD (open bay), 2x Dual Broadcom 5708S Gigabit Ethernet, Integrated systems-management processor, ATI ES1000 (RN50) 16 MB video
- Expanded memory and new lower voltage processors enable more powerful blade performance
- Cool, “green” solution to help reduce energy costs
- Ideal rack-to-blade conversion for optimized efficiency
The IBM BladeCenter® HS21 XM delivers optimal performance for enterprise environments with expanded memory and processor performance. This high-density blade server is supported in all IBM BladeCenter chassis and features low-voltage processors for better energy management.
Key features include:
- High density for better processor-to-memory performance on select applications
- Simplified local storage with new rugged solid state drives
- Ideal for a virtualized environment with high-speed I/O, expanded memory and embedded hypervisor.
IBM eServer BladeCenter BladeCenter HS21 XM, 3 GHz, 5160, 1 GB, DDR2-SDRAM, 146 GB, Blade
IBM eServer BladeCenter BladeCenter HS21 XM. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence, Processor frequency: 3 GHz, Processor model: 5160. Internal memory: 1 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM, Memory layout (slots x size): 2 x 0.5 GB. Total storage capacity: 146 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Chassis type: Blade