IBM USB 2.0 CD-RW/DVD-ROM DRIVE VOOR THINKPAD
A "must have" for ThinkPad X Series notebook users, the IBM USB 2.0 CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive combines DVD-ROM, CD-RW and CD-ROM functions into a single drive. This portable, super slim, lightweight clamshell design drive allows users to install or run software, listen to music or watch DVD movies. It is also perfect for storing data on CD media for back-up or for sharing with others.
Features & Benefits:
• Super slim, lightweight clamshell design
• Allows read/write operations without a power adapter when connected to one standard USB 2.0 port, although some configurations may require connection to 2 standard USB 2.0 ports for write operations
• Write speeds up to 8X Max to CD-R and CD-RW media make it perfect for backing up files or sharing information with others
• Stores up to 700MB of data (depending on media)
• Supports DVD-Multi specifications for playback compatibility across all five DVD Recordable formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R and DVD+RW)
• Includes IBM RecordNow and DLA CD recording software and InterVideo WinDVD movie navigation software
• Buffer underrun protection helps minimise recording errors, saving time and money
• Backed by IBM Service and Support
• Supported on all currently marketed ThinkPad notebooks and ThinkCentre desktops.
IBM USB 2.0 CD-RW/DVD-ROM DRIVE VOOR THINKPAD, USB 2.0, 2 MB, 8x, 8x, 20x, 240 ms
IBM USB 2.0 CD-RW/DVD-ROM DRIVE VOOR THINKPAD. Interface: USB 2.0, Drive device, buffer size: 2 MB. CD write speed: 8x, CD rewrite speed: 8x. CD read speed: 20x. Access time: 240 ms. Weight: 10.8 oz (305 g)