This entry-level, highly available, high-performance, industry-standard storage solution scales in capacity and connectivity within a wide range of storage area network (SAN) environments. It is built on 2Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) technology that brings highly available RAID-protected storage, with scalable capacity, and helps increase connectivity for a wide range of SAN applications. Consolidate growing amounts of e-business data and access it quickly, share it easily and manage it more efficiently. FAStT600 storage resources can be shared efficiently and scaled rapidly to meet increased demands by users across a heterogeneous FC server environment. The FAStT600 is designed to support select applications running on IBM eServer xSeries and pSeries servers as well as servers from Sun, HP and other Intel processor-based providers. Line cord is not included with FAStT600 purchase.
• Highly scalable to more than 2TB of storage capacity
• Compact 3U rack-mount enclosure offers outstanding storage capacity
• Redundant, hot-swappable components help to minimize single points of failure
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, and 10 allowing data protection based on fault-tolerance and performance requirements of individual user and application groups
• Supports 2-node cluster without a FC switch for Microsoft OS environments
• Supports a wide range of industry-standard SAN switches and directors, enabling storage resources to be shared efficiently and scaled rapidly
• Supports the new small form factor pluggable (SFP) media with options for either short-Wave optical connection for distances up to 300m or long-Wave optical connections for distances up to 10km (6.2 miles).
IBM System Storage & TotalStorage FASTT 600 PACKAGE 3, 73.4 GB, 66.1 lbs (30 kg), 19 x 23.5 x 5.2" (482 x 597 x 132 mm)
IBM FASTT 600 PACKAGE 3, System Storage & TotalStorage. Storage drive capacity: 73.4 GB. Weight: 66.1 lbs (30 kg). Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 23.5 x 5.2" (482 x 597 x 132 mm)