McDATA Sphereon 4300 Fabric Switch
The McDATA 4300 is designed to provide high availability advanced technology with a minimum number of components and concurrent firmware activation. High-density packaging and small form factor pluggable (SFP) transceivers provide 12-ports in 1U high rack space.
• SAN fabric simplification with up to 50% fewer device connections, ISL links and switches to manage than with 1Gbps Fabric Switches.
• 1 and 2Gbps throughput provides a future ready SAN infrastructure.
• "Connectivity on demand" simplifies management and enables a customer buy and grow strategy.
• McDATA Flexport technology provides scalable switch upgrades in 4-port increments, without fabric disruption.
• Reduced power and cooling and improved port density can provide significant savings.
• SFP optical transceivers and LC connectors offers up to 50% more connectivity per rack height.
IBM McDATA Sphereon 4300 Fabric Switch. Maximum data transfer rate: 2 Gbit/s. Compatibility: UNIX-based servers and Interl-based servers. Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg). Dimensions (WxDxH): 17 x 17.5 x 1.73" (431 x 444 x 44 mm)