128MB ECC SDRAM DIMM UPG NS (MSD)
Improve the performance of your IBM PC 300PL systems with ECC IBM 800MHz RAMBUS(R) DRAM RIMM memory upgrades. These RIMM offerings let you upgrade standard system memory. This upgrade is also available in a NP version. The ECC upgrades also enhance the performance of the IntelliStation E Pro system. RDRAM enables faster performance than either fast page mode (FPM) or hyper-page mode (EDO) or the more recent synchronous DRAM (SDRAM) mode memory. To optimize the performance of the RDRAM technology, each channel is limited to 32 devices. The number of devices in each RIMM is indicated with a number followed by the character "D." The RDRAM signal channel is a high-quality terminated transmission line as contrasted with memory buses used in previous technologies. Memory sockets that are not occupied with RIMMs must be populated with jumper cards in order for the signals in the channel to be properly terminated. To get the genuine product specify IBM. Similar products are offered under identical part numbers that are neither supported nor warranted by IBM.
Features & Benefits:
• Guaranteed compatibility on IBM platforms - For superior performance and data integrity
• Meets or exceeds reliability standards for memory products - Reduces the risk of data corruption, for enhanced endurance and reliability
• Synchronous to the Memory Bus clock - Optimizes system performance to achieve the highest level of data integrity and reliability
• 184-pin RIMM with gold-plated leads - Provide greater connectivity and reliability
• Warranted by IBM - Options by IBM products assume the limited warranty of the system on which they are installed
• Windows 2000 compatible with IBM Netfinity servers. - This Options by IBM product works in harmony on a task oriented level with Microsoft Windows 2000 (i.e. communicates, shares data or operates programs) and IBM Netfinity servers, helping you to capitalize on the latest technologies found in Microsoft's newest operating system.
IBM 128MB ECC SDRAM DIMM UPG, 800 MHz, 184-pin DIMM
IBM 128MB ECC SDRAM DIMM UPG. Memory clock speed: 800 MHz, Memory form factor: 184-pin DIMM, ECC