HP Compaq nc6220 PM 760 / 2 GHz / 80 Gb / 512 Mb / DVD/CD-RW / 14,1" / XPP
- Featuring Microsoft® Windows® for a familiar and intuitive environment
- Easy to carry and use - weighing only 2.13 kg with travel module or 2.26 kg with ultra slim MultiBay II drive and just 26.5 mm thin.
- Enhanced security features with HP ProtectTools, including integrated Smart Card Reader, optional TPM embedded security chip and multifactor authentication.
- Unique ‘nc’ series features, including HP ProtectTools, HP Client Management Solutions, long lifecycle, global availability and services, as well as common image, docking and accessories.
- Primary battery life of up to 4.5 hours, which can be doubled with the optional travel battery for all day mobile power, and includes innovative ambient light sensor to extend battery life by up to 20%.
- Extensive testing and certifications ensure best in class quality and reliability.
- Combination of reinforced composite material with in-mould laminate and magnesium alloy creates a scratch and dent resistant notebook.
- Ultra-slim MultiBay II drive provides flexibility and optimal travel weight.
- Reliability with HP Mobile Data Protection System to protect the hard drive from shock and vibration, reducing the risk of data corruption, and HP Local Recovery Solution by Altiris for quick recovery of data.
- Preinstalled with Norton AntiVirus for out-of-the-box protection.
HP Compaq nc6220 Intel Pentium-M 760 512M/80G 14.1" SXGA+ DVD/CD-RW Multibay II Graphics UMA modem WXP Pro Notebook PC. Processor frequency: 2 GHz. Display diagonal: 14.1", Display resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 80 GB. Discrete graphics adapter. Operating system installed: Windows XP Professional. Weight: 4.98 lbs (2.26 kg)