HP PS/2 Standard Keyboard
The HP 2004 Standard Keyboards represent a design extension of the successful Easy Access keyboards. These new keyboards have the same layout and tactile characteristics as the previous keyboards, but without the hot-keys. Instead, the HP 2004 Standard Keyboards introduce expanded configurability by allowing the keyboard to sit upon the desk at either zero-degree (flat), 6-degree or 12-degree slope through the use of the keyboards tilt legs. Hence you receive a wider range of configurable slope options to maximize your comfort when using these keyboards (previous Easy Access Keyboards only supported 6-degree and 12-degree slope).
The HP 2004 Standard keyboards also simplifies System Administration tasks as no additional reprogramming or redirector software is required to be maintained or supported with these keyboards. The keyboard software device drivers are an integral part of the client operating system.
Both USB and PS/2 are available in 104, 105, 106, 107 and 109-key layouts to comply with 38 local language layout requirements. The BG1650 variant has 105 keys and is offered in 10 local language layouts (International English, Belgian, Danish, French, German, Italian, Swedish, and Swiss). The DT527A PS/2 and DT528A USB carbonite/silver HP 2004 Standard Keyboards are also more ecologically friendly as the painted surface has been minimized to a removable silver accent strip around the top-row function keys.
- Provides optimal tactile characteristics for heavy keyboard users
- Introduces user-selectable, zero-degree slope for potential wrist-posture improvement and associated usage comfort
- Key-mechanism lifecycle rated to 20 million keystrokes - suitable for long service life and heavy duty usage
- Incorporates a spill-drain feature to minimize damage from accidental fluid spill
- Recyclable product (painted strip is removable in a Recycling Center)
- Available as either a PS/2 or a USB device
- Simplified deployment and maintenance for internal IT support organizations
Compatibility: HP USB and PS/2 2004 Standard Keyboards are compatible with the HP Compaq Business Desktop d220, d230, d330 and d530 Series PCs and the HP Business Desktop d325 Microtower. The HP USB '04 Standard Keyboard BG1650 is compatible with HP Compaq Business Desktop d330 and d530 Series PCs and the HP Business Desktop d325 Microtower.
ABH - Netherlands - Dutch localization
HP PS/2 Standard Keyboard, Wired, PS/2, QWERTY
HP PS/2 Standard Keyboard. Connectivity technology: Wired, Device interface: PS/2, Keyboard layout: QWERTY. Cable length: 70.9" (1.8 m)