256MB DDR 2, 600Mhz, PCI-E x16, DVI-I, S-Video
- A 90-nanometer process GPU, a new ultra-threaded core 3D processing architecture.
- 128-bit bandwidth 256MB DDR 2 Graphics memory support HyperMemory 512MB.
- 4 parallel pixel pipelines.
- PCI Express x16 lane native support.
- DVI + HDTV +D-sub support.
- ATI’s Avivo™ technology connects to home entertainment devices and creates true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI.
- Get high image fidelity with CRT and LCD displays, TVs, rear projection and plasma TVs, and projectors.
- New ultra-threaded core 3D architecture with ATI’s revolutionary Avivo™.
- video and display technology to drive performance to new heights with incredible speed and intense 3D graphics.
- The Radeon® X1300 is CrossFire™ Ready (Software Mode) to deliver multi-GPU gaming performance.
- Shader Model 3.0
- New High Dynamic Range features visual effects, and enhances realism with adaptive anti-aliasing and lightening fast performance.
- Accelerated MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX,WMV9, VC-1, and H.264 decoding.
- CATALYST™: Full Windows Vista LDDM support including Aero Glass visuals.
HP AG392AA. Graphics processor family: AMD, Graphics processor: Radeon X1300, Processor frequency: 600 MHz. Discrete graphics adapter memory: 0.25 GB, Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR2, Memory bus: 128 bit. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Dual Link DVI. Interface type: PCI Express x16. Cooling type: Active