Scientific Calculator 33S
Accuracy, functionality, and dependability are three vital attributes that successful scientific projects require and the pocket-sized HP 33s scientific programmable calculator is designed to deliver them. It also features 31KB user memory, the choice of RPN and algebraic data-entry modes, a powerful two-line display, and the timesaving HP Solve application making it an ideal choice in scientific calculators.
- Features: Percentages and fractions-proper and improper
- Physical constants and units
- Angle modes and polar/rectangular conversions
- Trig, hyperbolics and probabilities
- Powers, roots, logs and exponentials
- Multiple-variable expression storage and evaluation
- 1- and 2-variable statistics, with regression
- Linear systems and quadratic solvers
- Ideal for: Ideal for engineers, surveyors, college students, scientists and medical professionals.
- Permitted for use on SAT I, SAT II Math IC/IIC, ACT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Chemistry/Physics, PLAN, EXPLORE.
HP 33s, Pocket, Scientific calculator, 14 digits, Grey
HP 33s. Form factor: Pocket, Type: Scientific calculator. Digits: 14 digits. Color of product: Grey