TapeWare DLT-VS80i, Black
- Up to 80 GB capacity with hardware data compression on
a single cartridge.
- Up to 6 MB/sec. data transfer rate.
- 80 GB backup in less than 4 hours.
- Compact 5,25 inch half height form factor.
- Read compatible with DLT1 and DLT4000.
- Uses standard DLTtape IV media.
- Internal and external solution.
- TapeAlertTM monitors drive and cartridge to warn in case of problems.
- 200.000 hrs MTBF at a 100% duty cycle.
- Support of nearly all operating Systems and platforms.
Freecom TapeWare DLT TapeWare DLT-VS80i, Black, DLT, 2:1, DLT, Ultra SCSI-2 LVD, 200000 h, Windows NT Red Hat Linux Novell NetWare 4.2/5.0 HP-UX 10.20, 11i Solaris 8
Freecom TapeWare DLT-VS80i, Black, TapeWare DLT. Type: DLT, Compression ratio: 2:1, Logical recording format: DLT. Native capacity: 40 GB, Compressed capacity: 80 GB. Burst transfer rate: 20 MB/s, Supported data transfer rates: 3 - 6 MB/s. Color of product: Black. Power requirements: 5V; 1.6A, Power consumption (typical): 8 W