Pulsar Ellipse ASR 1000VA USBS UNI sockets
Ellipse ASR UPSs not only provide a battery backed up supply to keep equipment operating when there is a power cut but also provide effective protection against damaging surges.
- Ellipse ASR (Advanced Surge Reduction) UPSs include a high performance surge protective device which complies with IEC 616431.
- Ellipse ASR UPSs also protect telephone, broadband and Ethernet 10/100 MB for complete protection.
-4 sockets (375/600/750 models) or 8 sockets (1000/1500 models)
- Practical: French and universal sockets Also available with IEC sockets.
Extra flat for easy installation in all business environments:
- Vertical box format or below the desk
- Horizontal under a monitor
- 19" rack mounted (optional 2U kit)
The USBS models are designed for compatibility with a wide variety of computers:
- Combined USB and serial ports
- Power management software available under Windows, Linux and Mac OS
Eaton Pulsar Ellipse ASR 1000VA USBS, 1000 VA, 600 W, Compact sealed lead acid, 18 min, 9 min, Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 60950, CB Report, CE mark EMC: IEC 62040-2 / EN 50 091-2 Surge prot
Eaton Pulsar Ellipse ASR 1000VA USBS. Output power capacity: 1000 VA, Output power: 600 W. Battery type: Compact sealed lead acid, Typical backup time at half load: 18 min, Typical backup time at full load: 9 min. Certification: Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 60950, CB Report, CE mark EMC: IEC 62040-2 / EN 50 091-2 Surge prot. Weight: 17.9 lbs (8.1 kg). Output connections: 8x Multi-way sockets: UNI, Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.15 x 12.3 x 12" (80 x 312 x 305 mm), Networking features: 10/100Base-T Ethernet