Pulsar Ellipse ASR 375VA UNI sockets
Ellipse ASR UPSs not only provide a battery backed up supply to keep equipment operating when there is a power cut but also provide effective protection against damaging surges.
- Ellipse ASR (Advanced Surge Reduction) UPSs include a high performance surge protective device which complies with IEC 616431.
- Ellipse ASR UPSs also protect telephone, broadband and Ethernet 10/100 MB for complete protection.
-4 sockets (375/600/750 models) or 8 sockets (1000/1500 models)
- Practical: French and universal sockets Also available with IEC sockets.
Extra flat for easy installation in all business environments:
- Vertical box format or below the desk
- Horizontal under a monitor
- 19" rack mounted (optional 2U kit)
The USBS models are designed for compatibility with a wide variety of computers:
- Combined USB and serial ports
- Power management software available under Windows, Linux and Mac OS
Eaton Pulsar Ellipse ASR 375VA, 375 VA, 225 W, Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), 28 min, 16 min, Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 60950, CB Report, CE mark EMC: IEC 62040-2 / EN 50 091-2 Surge...
Eaton Pulsar Ellipse ASR 375VA. Output power capacity: 375 VA, Output power: 225 W. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Typical backup time at half load: 28 min, Typical backup time at full load: 16 min. Certification: Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1-1, IEC/EN 60950, CB Report, CE mark EMC: IEC 62040-2 / EN 50 091-2 Surge.... Weight: 9.26 lbs (4.2 kg). Output connections: 4x UNI, Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.23 x 10.4 x 10.6" (82 x 265 x 270 mm), Networking features: 10/100Base-T Ethernet