TotalSecure 25 Wireless (TZ 170 Wireless + 1Year subscription to Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering + 8x5 support)
Trusted secure wireless and integrated analog modem for the ultimate in reliable wire-free networking
The SonicWALL® TZ 170 Series is the ideal total security platform for small networks including remote and branch offices and retail/POS deployments, providing organizations a choice between absolute ease-of-use for basic networks and unsurpassed flexibility for networks with more complex needs.
Integrating a deep packet inspection firewall, 802.11b/g secure wireless, gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, content filtering, failover/failback technologies, and IPSec VPN capabilities into a cost-effective solution, the TZ 170 Series scales to protect your investment as your organization grows. Available in multiple hardware and node confi gurations, including the SonicWALL TZ 170, TZ 170 SP, TZ 170 Wireless and TZ 170 SP Wireless, the TZ 170 Series allows you to add features and functionality when your network needs them.
Features and Benefits
Powerful deep packet inspection firewall protects against malicious application layer attacks originating from either internal or external sources.
Integrated gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware and intrusion prevention shields the network from dynamic threats including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities, and other malicious code. Protection is also provided for peer-to-peer and instant messenger applications, enabling the worryfree use of these productivity enhancing tools.
Secure 802.11b/g wireless option LAN provides IPSec and WPA secured, high-speed wireless connectivity.
Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) support drastically reduces the costs associated with hosting e-mail servers, Web servers and site-to-site VPN by allowing the use of dynamic IP addresses. Integrated and automated failover/failback technologies ensure continuous network uptime by automatically switching to a secondary WAN or to the integrated analog modem should the primary connection fail.
Intuitive configuration wizards simplify even the most complicated tasks, including VPN set-up and NAT configuration.
Advanced NAT modes offer greater control and flexibility to support and manage various NAT requirements.
Award-winning Global Management System (GMS) provides comprehensive global management and reporting tools for simplified configuration, enforcement and management of global security policies, VPN and services, all from a central location.
- Deep packet inspection firewall plus dynamicallyupdated SonicWALL Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service guarantee protection against the latest threats.
- Advanced security services provide layered security, including gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention and content filtering.
- Wireless intrusion detection services protect wireless networks from wireless security threats and rogue access points.
- Wireless firewalling provides control over the communications between the appliance and connecting clients.
- Enforced IPSec encryption and WPA on the WLAN offer the highest available security for wireless traffic.
- Wireless guest services provide customers, partners and guests with wireless Internet-only access.
- Lightweight HotSpot messaging provides support for external authentication via back-end systems for businesses providing wireless HotSpot services.
- Distributed WLAN support creates seamless integration and management of SonicPoint™ satellite access points.
- Integrated and automated failover and failback technologies ensure continuous uptime for IPSec VPN tunnels while also providing the best connection speed possible.
- Broadband-to-broadband-to-analog WAN redundancy provides unparalleled network uptime via multiple WAN redundancies.
- WAN/WAN failover and load balancing offer round-robin, percent-based and spill-over load balancing.
- Integrated 5-port auto-MDIX switch allows multiple computers to network together.
- System-on-a-chip technology delivers 90 Mbps of stateful packet inspection firewall and 30+ Mbps 3DES and AES throughput.
- Optional port can be configured as a second LAN, a second WAN, a DMZ or as a WLAN for maximum network configuration flexibility.
- Advanced NAT modes create flexible site-to-site connectivity and management.
- Award-winning Global Management System (GMS) enables comprehensive management and reporting.
SonicWALL® TotalSecure is a bundle that includes:
- A powerful firewall appliance (see models above)
- 1-Year subscription to Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, and Content Filtering
- Firmware updates
- 8x5 support
DELL SonicWALL TotalSecure 25 Wireless (TZ 170 Wireless), 8 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, 3DES,DES, URL, ActiveX, Java Applet, cookie, 10.6 W
DELL TotalSecure 25 Wireless (TZ 170 Wireless), SonicWALL. Firewall throughput: 8 Mbit/s, Data transfer rate (max): 100 Mbit/s. Supported network protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS. Security algorithms: 3DES,DES, Content filtering: URL, ActiveX, Java Applet, cookie. Power consumption (typical): 10.6 W. Internal memory: 64 MB