Keypad G84-4700: Programmable keyboard for notebooks
Whether for numerical inputs, controls or for frequent number entry - the programmable keyboard is the ideal accessory for notebooks. All keys can be user-defined with up to 24 characters per key.
- Numerical input.
- Control systems.
- Frequent entry of numbers.
- Extension for notebook computer.
- Equally suitable for left- and right-handed users.
- Small space requirement.
- All keys can be user-defined with up to 24 characters per key.
- 4 additional user-programmable function keys,can be labeled individually.
- Digits can be entered independently of the status of the Num Lock in the system (operation on notebook PC).
- Variable decimal separator [.], [,], , .
- External standard keyboard can be connected.
- Matches design of Cherry keyboards G84-4100.
- Uses mechanical keys from our ML series with high-precision key action.
- small physical dimensions.
- Reliability: MTBF: 550,000 hours.
CHERRY G84-4700, USB, Notebook/PC, 20 million characters, Grey, 68.9" (1.75 m), c-tick, UL, VCCI, CE, FCC, VDE, BSMI
CHERRY G84-4700. Device interface: USB, Purpose: Notebook/PC, Keys operating life: 20 million characters. Color of product: Grey, Cable length: 68.9" (1.75 m), Certification: c-tick, UL, VCCI, CE, FCC, VDE, BSMI. Power source type: USB. Width: 3.54" (90 mm), Depth: 5.2" (132 mm), Height: 1.42" (36 mm)