DE, PS/2, 220 g
Whether for numerical inputs, controls or for frequent number entry - the programmable keyboard is the ideal accessory for notebooks. All keys can be user-defined with up to 24 characters per key.
- Individual keys with Gold Crosspoint contacts (ML technology)
- Designed for continuous usage - over 20 mill. confirmations per key
- Numeric block with 4 additional, individually inscribable function keys
- High level of reliability and unique precision confirmation feeling
- Programming of alternative key codes e.g. [.], [,],, 
- Suitable for left and right-handed use
- Additional programming of software macros via the high-performance configuration software "Cherry Tools"
- Can be used with the standard drivers of the operating system
CHERRY G84-4700. Device interface: PS/2, Purpose: Notebook/PC, Keys operating life: 20 million characters. Color of product: Grey, Cable length: 68.9" (1.75 m), Certification: c-tick, UL, VCCI, CE, FCC, VDE, BSMI. Width: 3.54" (90 mm), Depth: 5.2" (132 mm), Height: 1.42" (36 mm)