Smart card keyboard for home banking and other smart card applications
Optimum security is particularly essential for home banking to prevent sensitive data from entering the wrong hands. That's where our SmartBoard with HBCI smart card reader comes in - designed for digital signatures in accordance with SigG. Its advantage: thanks to direct input of the PIN with the smart card, data cannot be entered openly in the PC. Other applications: access checks, network log-on and smart card-based internet transactions.
- Secure PIN entry mode.
- Membrane contact switches with rubber-mat technology for individual use.
- Smart card reader can be run optionally either via PS/2 or RS 232.
- Individual keys have long service life: >20 million operations.
- Usable as class 2 terminal.
- Space-efficient compact keyboard.
CHERRY SmartBoard PS/2 Black, DE, PS/2, Grey
CHERRY SmartBoard PS/2 Black, DE. Device interface: PS/2. Cable length: 68.9" (1.75 m). Color of product: Grey