IEEE 1284 A-A CABLE DB25M 10 DSTP IN (NMS)
You’ve purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series Parallel Switchbox Cable will keep that dream machine error free.
This IEEE 1284 compliant Pro Series Parallel Switchbox Cable connects a PC to a manual or automatic switchbox. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer.
• State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
• IEEE 1284 compliant cable.
• A Belkin Certified Lifetime Warranty.
• Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
• Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE 1284 cables.
• Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Quality assured with the Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• 24K gold plated copper connectors provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications; and ensure compliance with FCC requirements; reducing EMI/RFI.
• 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk; noise and other interference; ensuring error-free printing.
Belkin IEEE 1284 A-A CABLE DB25M, 12.8 oz (363 g)
Belkin IEEE 1284 A-A CABLE DB25M. Weight: 12.8 oz (363 g)