GigaX 1105 Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch
GigaX1105 is a powerful and efficient network solution that offers seamless integration for networks with mixed Gigabit-enabled and Fast Ethernet devices. It packs superior performance in a spacing-saving design. Besides, it also features fan-less design that ensures quiet operation. With the quality assurance that goes into every ASUS product, you can be assured that your network will enjoy long lasting trouble-free connections.
• 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port connections
• Complies with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX), IEEE 802.3ab
• Auto negotiation of speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and duplex mode.
• 1000 Mbps supports only full duplex mode
• Switching Fabric: 10Gbps
• Auto MDI/MDIX
• 4096 MAC address database
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• Intelligent power management to conserve power usage
ASUS GigaX 1105. Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000Base-T,100Base-TX,10Base-T. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. MAC address table: 4096 entries, Maximum data transfer rate: 1 Gbit/s. Data link protocols: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet. Safety: UL1950, TUV