EAX1800XL/2DHTV, 256MB DDR3, PCI-E, 2x DVI-I, TV-Out, HDTV
ASUS EAX1800XL is equipped with exclusive ASUS innovations and ATI Radeon X1800XL VPU. Manufactured through 90nm technology and incorporated a new performance architecture, new card and graphics engine enhanced Shader Model 3.0 and delivered fast memory speeds and Dynamic Range Rendering. Of course, to provide a complete gaming platform, the card included unique ASUS technologies that allow users to record gaming actions (ASUS Game Replay) and share them online (ASUS Game LiveShow), as well as provide video quality comparable to the best TVs (ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology). ASUS EAX1800XL is a complete solution for the enthusiast market.
Why ASUS is Better?
- ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- ASUS GameLive Show: Stream live gaming action onto the internet and share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameReplay:Recording gaming action and strategy into MPEG4 files to share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameFace Messenger : Easy IM and live game conference in any PC games
- ASUS Video Security™ Online: Whether you're online or not, ASUS VideoSecurity Online provides you a flexible and economical security system. It can easily turn your computer into your own security server.
- ASUS OnScreenDisplay (OSD): OSD allows you to instantly adjust various display settings in almost any PC game without leaving the game.
- Ruthlessly efficient Ultra-threaded Shader Model 3.0 Engine with fast dynamic branching
- Lightning fast 512-bit ring bus memory controller
- Video and display perfection with ATI Avivo
- H.264 decode acceleration
- Advanced Adaptive Antialiasing
- 8-channel, 256-bit memory interface
- Dynamic engine and memory clocking
- Enhanced CrossFire Support
- Windows Vista ready
ASUS EAX1800XL/2DHTV, GDDR3, 256 bit, 1000 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
ASUS EAX1800XL/2DHTV. Processor frequency: 500 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit, Memory clock speed: 1000 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, OpenGL version: 2.0, Dual Link DVI