GeForce 7600GT: PCI-Express, Dual CRT, Dual DVI, HDTV out, 256M DDR3
ASUS EN7600GT/2DHT/256M equips with newest ASUS-specific award-winning features and nVidia®’s GeForce 7600GT Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). ASUS EN7600GT is positioned on the performance products and the most complete solution for the 3D and video application market.
- High-Speed GDDR3 memory interface–Support for the world's fastest GDDR3 memory delivers fluid frame rates for even the most advanced games and applications.
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
- Dual–link supports displays up to 2560X1600 resolution
- The hottest 3D game: King Kong Special Edition bundled
- Diversified displays connectivity (Dual DVI, Dual VGA, HDTV-Out)
- High-Definition TV Output for big screen gaming or presentations
- ASUS Splendid®: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- ASUS GameLive Show®: Stream live gaming action onto the internet and share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameReplay®: Recording gaming action and strategy into MPEG4 files to share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameFace Messenger®: Easy IM and live game conference in any PC games
- ASUS OnScreenDisplay(OSD)®: Adjust the fame settings and enhance gaming experience without leaving the game
Graphics Chip Key Features
- Powered by the world's most powerful GPU in performance segment - nVidia® GeForce 7600GT
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU ready- Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics card to be run in parallel.
- NVIDIA® CineFX™ 4.0 engine –Full support for Microsoft DirectX9.0 Shader model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects
- NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 4.0 technology –The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds
- True high-dynamic range lighting effect and PureVideo technology
- OpenGL 2.0 support
ASUS EN7600GT 2DHT, GDDR3, 128 bit, 1400 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
ASUS EN7600GT 2DHT. Processor frequency: 560 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory clock speed: 1400 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0, OpenGL version: 2.0, Dual Link DVI