EAX1300PRO/TD, 256MB DDR2, TV-Out
EAX1300PRO/TD/ 256M is equipped with exclusive ASUS innovations and ATI® Radeon® X1300PRO GPU, a derivative of ATi Radeon® X1800 GPU sharing many of its key capabilities and performance attributes. With a powerful combination of the industry's fastest PCI Express architecture and rendering pipeline, ASUS EAX1300PRO/TD/ 256M is providing high quality, better performance, and affordable price. Incorporating exclusive technologies, such as ASUS Splendid, GameLive Show, GameReplay, and GameFace Messenger, ASUS EAX1300PRO/TD/ 256M is a new and powerful model targeted to address the entry-level segment of the discrete desktop market. We believer this model will deliver exceptional quality and performance to the most demanding user for 3D games, streaming media, digital video, and office applications
Why ASUS is Better?
- ASUS Splendid: Watching movies on PC is as good as on Top-of-the-line consumer television
- ASUS GameLive Show: Stream live gaming action onto the internet and share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameReplay:Recording gaming action and strategy into MPEG4 files to share with other gaming enthusiast
- ASUS GameFace Messenger : Easy IM and live game conference in any PC games
- ASUS Video Security™ Online: Whether you're online or not, ASUS VideoSecurity Online provides you a flexible and economical security system. It can easily turn your computer into your own security server.
- ASUS OnScreenDisplay (OSD): OSD allows you to instantly adjust various display settings in almost any PC game without leaving the game.
- ASUS HyperDrive : provides three ways of dynamic overclocking to push your ASUS VGA card to the limit
- Powered by ATi Radeon® X1300PRO GPU – A new high-fidelity display engine.
- 90 Nanometer Technology for better performance at lower price
- New performance architecture makes Shader Model 3.0 features playable for the first time in the mainstream segment.
- Avivo Technology: revolutionary display, Video, and connectivity capabilities
- Next-Generation image quality. Advanced high Dynamic Range rendering, 128-bit floating point precision.
ASUS EAX1300 PRO/TD, GDDR2, 128 bit, 800 MHz, 2048 x 1536 pixels
ASUS EAX1300 PRO/TD. Processor frequency: 600 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR2, Memory bus: 128 bit, Memory clock speed: 800 MHz. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0