GigaX1005B - 0.1 Gbit/s
The GigaX1005B switches are an efficient, yet affordable, solution for the Home or SOHO Networks. High performance Fast Ethernet switching is provided in a stylish, compact, space-saving design. The fan-less design also ensures for a quiet and peaceful working environment. With the quality that you have come to expect from ASUS, you can rest assured that your Network will enjoy long-lasting, trouble-free connections.
- The Non-Blocking, Line-Speed architecture ensures maximum performance for your Network.
- Highly Compatible: Complies with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), and IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control protects against collisions and lost packets.
- 100% Plug-and-Play, nothing to configure, means that you are up-and-running quickly and easily.
- Auto Negotiation for Speed and Duplex ensures that you will get the maximum performance without needing to configure the switch.
- Auto MDI/MDIX detects for straight or cross-over cabling.
- Easy to read LED's and stylish compact casing.
ASUS GigaX1005B, Unmanaged network switch
ASUS GigaX1005B. Switch type: Unmanaged network switch. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 5. MAC address table: 1000 entries, Switching capacity: 1 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. Power connector: DC-in jack