3.5"LAN Enclosure – NDAS
Integral LAN drives are the perfect solution to your network storage needs. Share documents, music, videos, and pictures with your family or co-workers through your network. Simply connect the drive to your network (router), install our easy to use software and you are up and running. With its Key Code security feature, your data is kept private from unauthorized access.
The drive works in both network mode as well as stand-alone USB mode. Take advantage of the mobility (Plug and Play) and hi-speed transfer rate of the USB 2.0 by connecting the Integral LAN drive directly to a PC’s USB port.
Now with energy saving Standby Mode – you can program the enclosure to spin-down/hibernate the HDD if not used for a specified time period.
Be smart, be integral
- Interface cables for LAN RJ45 and USB 2.0
- Supports 3.5” IDE drives with power requirements up to 1.5A (12V), 2A (5V)
- Hi-speed transfer
- No TCP/IP settings required
- Data secured with software key access
- Multiple unit aggregation up to 8-LAN disks
- Raid-0 and raid-1 for backup (MS Windows)
- Hot swapable on USB
- Sleek aluminium body enhances heat dissipation
- Blue LED power indicator
- OS Support Win 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 8.6 and above
- Installation manual
- Power adapter
- Device Driver, application and aggregation manager on CD
- Cables : LAN cat5e with RJ45 and USB 2.0
- Foot stand
Akasa 3.5"LAN Enclosure – NDAS, USB 2.0, LAN RJ45 and USB 2.0 ( 1.1 compliant ), Aluminium, 8.94 x 4.84 x 1.3" (227 x 123 x 33 mm)
Akasa 3.5"LAN Enclosure – NDAS. Supported storage drive interfaces: USB 2.0. Interface: LAN RJ45 and USB 2.0 ( 1.1 compliant ). Material: Aluminium. Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.94 x 4.84 x 1.3" (227 x 123 x 33 mm)