PROTECT B. 750, AC 220/230/240 V - 750 VA - 4 output connector
The output voltage in all operational modes is a sinewave. Advanced battery management charges the batteries optimally with a highly efficient charger. As a result of the wide input voltage window, the service free batteries have added protection, any battery defect is registered immediately by tfie electronics.
Easy handling, variable set-up:
All Protect B. can be mounted as a tower or by using the 19" kits can be rack mounted whereby each model irrespective of its power rating requires only 2 U! The display with its clear organisation of functions provides an easy to use interface for configuration and troubleshooting with the added benefit of seperate indicators for UPS load and remaining battery capacity.
Remote via PC:
Important UPS data is permanently monitored and available via the USB or RS232 interface. Web browser remote monitoring and multi-server shutdown is possible with an optional SNMP adapter.
High level flexibility, intelligent functions:
- Modern VI (line-interactive) protection technology with sine wave output voltage
- Compact construction / variable use due to combination design tower / rack
- Robust design: overload capability and short circuit protection
- Intelligent monitoring system with USB and RS232 interfaces
- User-friendly battery design in hot-swappable version (as of 1500 VA)
- Operator friendly display for optimal readability / configuration
- Over voltage protection (RJ11 / RJ45) for ISDN, Fax, modem and network
- Expansion slot for extension cards SNMP / potential free contacts (as of 1500 VA)
AEG PROTECT B. 750. Output power capacity: 750 VA, Output power: 500 W, Power supply input frequency: 50/60. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Typical backup time at full load: 5 min. Color of product: Black. Weight: 18.7 lbs (8.5 kg). Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.25 x 15.1 x 3.46" (235 x 383 x 88 mm)