Altos G530 Xeon 3.0GHz/800 MHz/2MB, 1x 512MB DDR II 400, 4 bay HS SCSI cage, no HDD, 16x DVD, Euro & UK, NO KB
- Flexible and modular design
- Best in class redundancy solutions
- Best in class performance
- Comprehensive systems management and installation solutions
The Acer Altos G530 provides outstanding value to workgroups by combining scalable performance and new availability features at an affordable price. Advanced capabilities make the server easy to manage, which can help control IT expenses. Redundancy features such as redundant power supplies and native RAID solutions are offered on the Acer Altos G530. The Acer Altos G530 also offers you the possibility to upgrade to enterprise server features such as redundant arrays of storage, in a flexible and affordable manner.
64 Bit Performance
Flexible systems design methodologies allow you to configure the Acer Altos G530 to match your budget.The Acer Altos G530 is based the Intel® Xeon™ processor with 64 Bit processing technology, which enables you to run tomorrows 64 bit applications on this platform. System performance can be scaled in line with your business growth, by the addition of a second processor. Redundant power supplies and redundant Hot-swap hard disk drives provide affordable performance and data protection.The Acer Altos G530, as with all the Acer Altos family, is fully convertible from a tower to a rack mountable form factor.
Best in class redundancy and scalability solutions
The Acer Altos G530 allows you to configure the system, to adapt to your business requirements. Hot-swap features allow you to perform system maintenance without any system downtime.
- Native Raid 0/1 support, based on Ultra 320 SCSI architecture or Dual Channel SATA architecture
- Up to 8 Hot-swap hard disk drive support
- Up to 8GB of ECC DDR II Memory support
- Hot-swap power supply support
- Optional RAID 5 to provide increased scalability, performance and fault tolerance
- Five PCI slots to increase I/O bandwidth for improved performance and productivity
- Integrated Dual Gigabit Ethernet for fast connectivity
Easy to install and manage
Acer Easybuild simplifies the installation and set-up, by providing an intuitive GUI based process and by providing all relevant tools to set up your Acer Altos G530. Advanced Server Manager 7.0 software makes comprehensive systems management easy.ASM provides performance management and critical event management and remote console services to network administrators.These components help you control IT expenses by making the Acer Altos G530 simple and efficient to manage.
Typical solutions scenarios
- Workgroup application services
- File, print and fax services
- Domain controller
- DNS Server
Acer Altos Altos G530. Processor family: Intel® Xeon®, Processor frequency: 3 GHz. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM. Optical drive type: DVD-ROM. Power supply: 610 W. Chassis type: Tower