Aspire 5103WLMi/ 15,4 "/ AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-52/ 1024 MB/ 120 GB/ DVD+/-RW/DVD-RAM/ Win XP MCE
Behind the impressive entertainment capabilities of the Aspire 5100 are dual-core AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology and a collection of high-performance multimedia components. This energetic notebook enables superior multimedia performance via dual-core 64-bit processing power, while the ATI Radeon® Xpress 1100 chipset with robust integrated graphics displays stunning images.
Versatile usability and connectivity to a wide range of storage media, peripherals and networks is made possible thanks to a suite of premier Acer solutions: Acer Video Conference, Acer SignalUp™ technology, an Acer CrystalBrite™ display, Acer Arcade™ and Acer Empowering Technology, all housed in the well-regarded Acer Folio-design chassis.
Incredible visuals and spectacular entertainment
- A native 16:10 aspect ratio enhances the DVD movie-watching experience by delivering a perfect fit for letterbox format
- The 15.4", WXGA, Acer CrystalBrite™ 200-nit high-brightness LCD with 16 ms response time displays brilliant 3D graphics and video, enhancing the definition of movies, photos, games and multimedia. A screen of this size shows 30% more information compared to a 15" XGA LCD, offering a generous viewing area for both entertainment and multi-window multitasking
- Integrated Radeon® Xpress 1100 3D graphics support the latest generation of games.
- Acer Arcade™ is an intuitive media portal that lets you browse pictures, listen to music from a variety of sources, and enjoy DVD movies -- all from one convenient interface
- An 8X DVD-Super Multi double-layer optical drive features maximum disk compatibility with the most popular CD/DVD formats, and can burn 8.5 GB of data on a single DVD disk to meet all of your multimedia needs
- High-definition audio puts out very accurate sound effects for ultra-realistic gameplay and movies
- Acer SignalUp™ technology strategically positions two PIFA antennae on the notebook's top panel to generate an omni-directional signal sphere for superior signal reception and wider range, boosting your wireless connection with more stability and faster data transfer
- The Acer InviLink™ 802.11a/b/g or 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ solution employs Acer SignalUp™ technology for longer range and more stable reception
- The Acer Video Conference solution gives the Aspire 5110 VVoIP capability by integrating real-time video and voice-over-the-Internet to create a highly flexible communication environment. Acer Video Conference features:
- The LCD panel-integrated Acer OrbiCam™ high-resolution 310,000 pixel CMOS camera with 225-degree rotating motion, which lets you aim the camera where you want and relay good video captures and images
- Acer PrimaLite™ technology, a combination of a premium sensor, high-quality lenses, and the latest firmware to produce the clearest, sharpest video quality
- The Acer Bluetooth® VoIP phone3 with echo cancellation and noise suppression support implements the latest Bluetooth® 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) standard, allowing you to enjoy clear audio communication in handheld or hands-free mode
- Bluetooth® 2.0+EDR supports higher Bluetooth® data transfer rates, enabling the system to handle more concurrent Bluetooth® devices, without performance degradation
- Gigabit Ethernet connects to LANs and other land-based networks at phenomenal speed
- The integrated ExpressCard™/34 and PC Card slot (one Type II) permit effortless expansion of system memory, communication or security devices via memory modules, TV-tuners, and interface modules
- A 5-in-1 built-in card reader supports digital data exchange using Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™ and xD-Picture Card™
- Three USB 2.0 and one display port, a PC Card slot, modem and LAN jacks and three audio jacks connect to a variety of networks and peripherals
- Acer's acclaimed Folio design features chic lines, smooth curves, and a cool metallic sheen that projects confidence and finesse
- The 2-spindle, slim-light form factor facilitates excellent mobility, while front-access ports and controls make connecting to a network convenient
- Stylish, textured surfaces and a curved outline foster the safe operation of internal mechanisms
- Featuring an innovative non-slip carry-grip, the Aspire 5100 is very convenient to carry around, and affords you a feeling of comfort and security while on the move.
Acer Aspire Aspire 5103WLMi/ XP MCE, 1.6 GHz, 15.4", 1280 x 800 pixels, 1 GB, DDR2-SDRAM, 120 GB
Acer Aspire Aspire 5103WLMi/ XP MCE. Processor frequency: 1.6 GHz. Display diagonal: 15.4", Display resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels. Internal memory: 1 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 120 GB. Discrete graphics adapter. Weight: 6.17 lbs (2.8 kg)