XGA Resolution, 2400 ANSI Lumens, 3000 hours lamp life (standard), 2000:1 Contrast Ratio, 3.0 Kg, 2 Data Inputs, Monitor Re-drive
The Acer P1265 is ideal for education sector and SMB users who are after superior-quality digital projection, without the prohibitive costs of enhanced brightness and portable connectivity. Featuring native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution, 2400 ANSI Lumens brightness, a 6-segment color wheel, a DVI-I port and Acer ColorBoost and SmartFormat technologies, the Acer P1265 projects vivid, colorful details through a wide range of digital and analog sources.
Vibrant, colorful display
- Unique, elegant design with stylish surface, soft texture and smooth rounded curves portrays cool sophistication.
- The handy remote control features the Empowering Key for faster access to Acer Empowering Technology tools, and added laser pointer, mouse and page up/down functionality.
- Advanced Acer ColorBoost technology features a six-segment colour wheel, powerful image processor and advanced lamp illumination technology for more lifelike images.
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution presents sharp, crisp details.
- 2400 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio project crystal clear images from a long distance on a large screen.
- DLP® system design delivers seamless, consistent images with no colour decay, and displays moving images with smooth precision for shocking realism.
- The Empowering Key provides one-touch convenience to:
– Acer eView Management allows you to choose the optimal display mode (also innovative Blackboard Mode)
– Acer eTimer Management lets you set a time limit to presentations.
– Acer eOpening Management creates a customized projector startup image (logo or personal photo)
- Acer SmartFormat technology ensures support for a variety of display standards and resolutions (easy setup)
- Acer Top-Loading Lamp design lets you replace the lamp easily - even while the projector is ceiling-mounted.
- With Acer InstantPack technology you can safely unplug the power cord right after the projector is turned off
- The projector automatically performs a safety shutdown if there is no input for an extended period of time.
- The Acer P1265 detects input as soon as a source is connected, eliminating time spent signal scanning.
- The P1265 has at least two connectors for multiple-PC source input, including D-Sub and DVI, offering more flexible connectivity, instant switching and information sharing during meetings.
– A DVI-D port supports HD digital/analog signals and HDCP for secure connection to a variety of media sources.
– A D-Sub port accepts analog video component signals up to HD.
- Through the loop-through function, a D-Sub output port allows another device, usually a monitor or another projector, to be connected to the P1265 for dual displays.
- An RS-232 serial port allows advanced control and monitoring via the system manager.
The low 24 dBA noise level ensures the clarity and audibility of presentations.
- Up to 4000 hours of lamp life saves lamp replacement costs.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- Digital zoom and pan let you magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- 40-degree vertical keystone correction alleviates the display distortion caused by elevated or side projection.
- A built-in speaker enhances presentations and video entertainment audibility.
- An alarm sounds when the projector is turned on/off, when time set via Acer eTimer Management is up, or when a projection error occurs.
- PIN security enables projector password control.
- The integrated sliding lens cover protects the projector's high-precision optics from dust.
Acer P1265, 2400 ANSI lumens, DLP, XGA (1024x768), 2000:1, 0.58 - 7.62", 39.4 - 468.5" (1 - 11.9 m)
Acer P1265. Projector brightness: 2400 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768). Service life of lamp: 3000 h, Bulb power: 180 W, Lamp type: P-VIP. Throw ratio: 1.95 - 2.15:1, Digital zoom: 2x. Noise level: 28 dB, Vertical scan range: 56 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 31.5 - 100 kHz. Weight: 6.61 lbs (3 kg)