FaxCentre F110, fax | print | copy | scan
- Small footprint takes up very little space.
- 33.6 Kbps modem for fax transmission of about 3 seconds per page.
- JBIG compression for faster transmission.
- Alphanumeric (QWERTY) keypad built-in to device.
- Auto-reduce incoming faxes to fit loaded paper.
- Memory that never disappears. No battery backup required.
- 199 speed dials.
- Maximum paper capacity of 250 sheets.
- Prints at 10 ppm and 600 dpi resolution.
- Walk-up copying at 10 ppm with reduce/enlarge from 25% to 400%.
- Maximum duty cycle up to 1,000 pages per month.
Xerox FaxCentre F110. Type: Laser, Modem speed: 33.6 Kbit/s, Fax transmission speed: 3 sec/page. Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 10 cpm, Maximum number of copies: 99 copies. Standard input capacity: 250 sheets, Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity: 20 sheets. Processor frequency: 92 MHz. Fax memory: 4, 2, Maximum internal memory: 4 MB, Fax memory: 120 pages