Black/Color 30ppm, 2 Trays 625 sheets, 2400dpi, 256MB, USB 2.0, 10/100BaseT Ethernet
Xerox Phaser 8550 ADP + Pagepack Color 600 x 600DPI A4
- The Phaser 8500/8550 comes in several configurations
- Color: up to 24 / 30 ppm
- Black: up to 24 / 30 ppm
- Solid Ink Printer with Network standard
- Maximum paper size is legal (8.5 x 14 inches)
- 600 MHz processor
- 600 dpi standard, up to 2400 FinePoint™ on the Phaser 8550
- First Page Out Time is as fast as 5 seconds on the Phaser 8550 (6 seconds on the Phaser 8500)
- Up to 1 GB of memory, optional hard disk has 20GB storage
- True Adobe Postscript 3™ (137 fonts), PCL5c (81 fonts)
- Maximum duty cycle up to 85,000 pages per month
- Brilliant, professional color output. Solid ink color is truer, more saturated and remarkably consistent, page after page, on virtually any media.
- Incredibly priced to give you the competitive edge of color for about the cost of a black-only network printer.
- As fast as 5 seconds to your first page. It's the fastest first-page-out speed of any color printer in its class.
- Features that are normally optional come standard. Namely, networking, true Adobe® Postscript® 3™, automated troubleshooting and job accounting. Plus, on the Phaser 8550 you get advanced paper handling features such as automatic 2-sided printing, collation and booklet printing.
- Unique single pass Solid Ink color technology only offered by Xerox.
How does solid ink work?
- Solid ink provides high print quality on the widest range of media types and weights - from recycled to thick cover stocks to transparencies and more.
- Best for the environment, because efficient solid ink is environmentally friendly and virtually waste-free.
- Proven reliability is backed by a 1-year on-site warranty and the unmatched Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
Features that Reduce Costs
- Lowest Printer Price in its class, allows you to buy a high-speed-feature-packed printer at a great price.
- Fast Color Mode uses less ink and still gives you great quality.
- Usage Analysis Tool allows administrators to monitor usage and control printing if necessary.
Features that Save Time
- One-touch Phaser Installer allows you to go to the printer, touch a button, and let it install itself.
- Intuitive print driver displays print options from all trays and applications.
- PrintingScout™ provides instant, on-screen instructions when the printer needs attention throughout the entire print job.
- PhaserSMART™ provides online troubleshooting to get you back to work fast.
- CentreWare® embedded Web server allows you to manage, configure, and troubleshoot the Phaser 8500 and 8550 from the desktop.
- Support Centre provides easy access to all user documentation, tools and utilities electronically.
Features that Ensure the Highest Color Quality
- Solid Ink technology, an alternative to laser printing, provides a truer, more saturated, and remarkably consistent images, on virtually any printing surface.
- Automatic Color Correction applies the best print method to each element on a page (text vs. graphics vs. photos) to eliminate compromise between text and graphics quality.
- Photo mode offers an incredible rich, image-enhancing color control.
- Driver Color Control to better match the colors seen on your monitor.
Features that Enhance Productivity
- Productivity Kit includes Personal Print, Secure Print, Proof Print, Saved Print, Extended Collation and Extended Font Storage with a 20GB hard drive.
- Personal Print, a new feature that creates a personal mailbox on the printer's hard drive where you can store processed print jobs to be printed on demand quickly via the control panel.
- Proof print produces only one copy of a multiple copy job in order to proof the copy before printing the rest. You can print the remaining copies right from the printer front panel.
- Secure Print protects your confidential documents requiring a password entry at the printer before printing.
- Saved Print stores the job on the printer's hard drive so you can print it on demand.
- N-Up Printing enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as 16-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and ink.
- Cover Sheets allows you to feed the first and last page of the document from a different media tray.
- Separation pages allows you to separate print jobs with blank sheets, making it easier to see where one job ends and the next begins.
- Collation allows you to print multiple copies of multiple-page documents in the correct numerical sequence.
* AutoFit automatically scales a page to best fit the sheet size of the media in the designated input tray.
* Watermark provides the ability to print text, such as "Draft" or "Confidential," in the background of every page of a document.
* Job Pipelining allows the printer to process multiple jobs at the same time.
* Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
* Booklet Printing reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per sheet. It prints the pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
Xerox Phaser 8550 ADP + Pagepack. Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Maximum duty cycle: 85000 pages per month, Print technology: Laser. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 30 ppm, Print speed (color, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 30 ppm, Time to first page (black, normal): 5 s. Standard input capacity: 625 sheets, Maximum input capacity: 625 sheets, Input capacity (tray 2): 525 sheets. Standard output capacity: 300 sheets, Maximum output capacity: 300 sheets. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4, Duplex media weight: 60-120 gsm, Maximum print size: Legal (216 x 356 mm)