Internal SATA Hard Drive RE2 7200 RPM, 400 GB, 16 MB
WD produces the world's most reliable SATA drives. Designed and manufactured
to enterprise reliability standards, these drives offer the best combination of reliability, high capacity and performance for high duty cycle enterprise applications.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) Dynamically re-orders requests to enhance drive performance.
- 16 MB cache and 1.5 Gb/s data transfer rate
- Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF™) optimizes operation and
performance in vibration-prone environments such as rack-mounted servers or network storage.
- RAID-specific time-limited error recovery (TLER), WD's unique feature to prevent drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
- 1.2 million hours MTBF, 24X7 100% duty cycle the highest available
reliability rating on high-capacity drives.
- High Capacity: 400 GB of storage packed with enterprise-class features at a low cost-per-gigabyte.
- Network attached storage
- Scientific computing
- Life sciences
- Video surveillance
- Enterprise backup
- Document/image management
- Audio/video media applications
- Other demanding write-intensive applications
- Note: For high performance desktop applications, consider WD Caviar SE16 drives.
Western Digital Internal SATA Hard Drive RE2 7200 RPM, 400 GB, 16 MB. Hard drive capacity: 400 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Power consumption (standby): 1.70 W, Power consumption (PowerSave): 8.80 W, Power consumption (off): 1.6 W. Width: 4" (101.6 mm), Height: 1.03" (26.1 mm), Depth: 5.79" (147 mm). Dimensions (WxDxH): 4 x 5.79 x 1.03" (101.6 x 147 x 26.1 mm), Drive device, transfer rate: 65 MB/s